How to reserve your seats
Booking opens two weeks before each film’s screening.
So if you’ve tried to book online here and it hasn’t worked,it’s just that the film isn’t available to be booked yet.
You’ll be able to reserve your tickets in good time 🙂
OR To select your own seats go to the Movies page select a film and “book now” then follow the onscreen instructions to select seats. You will then get an email confirmation of your booking and seat allocation.
- Register on the site for an account.
- Go to the Upcoming Movies page and click on “Book this movie” to check whether the film is bookable yet. (If not, it will read “No events available. Please check back 2 weeks prior to the film date.”)
- If booking is open, click “Book this movie”
- The seating plan will appear. (Available seats are shown as yellow. If all the seats are grey, the film is fully booked.) Click on the seats you’d like to reserve and then “Make reservation”.
- That’s it! You will receive an automatic email confirming your reservation. (Check junk box/spam folder if missing) Please allow 10 minutes to receive confirmation email.
- Payment to be made on the door in cash only.
Call or text: 0756 590 5021 (from two weeks before a screening) to reserve your tickets.
If it’s not answered please leave a message with your contact details and we will send you a text or phone message back confirming your reservation.
On the door:
Any unsold tickets will be available on the door. Early reservations are advised for to avoid disappointment.
Payment for viewings are £4 per adult & £2 per child under 16.
Payment is by CASH ONLY on the door
Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds once the movie has begun.